Over 90% of all home buyers screen properties on the internet before going out to look at homes? It is critical to make a great first impression! Leisurely Sunday drives and visiting open houses are a thing of the past. The internet is the most powerful tool to get your buyer in the door. List your home with staged photos in critical areas (kitchen, family room, eating area, master bedroom and bathroom) for best results!
Only 10% of buyers have the ability to visualize a home. To the other 90% it is critical to paint an effective picture that leaves a lasting impression.
Staged homes sell for almost 7% more dollars than un-staged homes and 80% faster!
Second only to price, staging is the most important aspect in selling your home! 40% of all buyers are visual and staging instantly and dramatically captures their attention!
Another 40% of buyers are auditory and staging absorbs sound and echos that make a home seem cold and impersonal.
Staging always costs less than your first price reduction. Let’s face it, homes don’t sit on the market and increase in price!